Operator License Awareness Training - OLAT
As both a JAUPT approved (for Driver CPC) and OCR approved (Operator Certificate of Professional Competency) training centre, our one day course is especially designed to give the help required for a competent operator and their team.
This one day course is designed for those with past experience in transport operations at any level and people new to the business inclusive of both restricted and standard licenses.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone wanting to update their Transport knowledge.
- Anyone advised to do so by the traffic commissioner.
- Anyone continuing their professional development or preparing for the full Operators CPC.
- Up to date knowledge of the operator licensing system.
- To understand the Processes needed to maintain a good Operator licence under the system.
- Drivers’ hours and working time regulations
- Management of tachograph records
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- Maintenance systems and procedures
- Operator licensing Requirements
- Driver licensing & Driver CPC
- Road Safety & Incident Reporting