Harness and Fall Arrest Training
Harness and fall arrest is a training that is either carried out at our site or yours. The course includes both theory and practical instruction.
A poor fitting safety harness can prove very dangerous; that is why training is vital for those who commonly use a harness whilst working at height.
The course includes:
- The major components of the harness and their functions.
- Safety checks in accordance with the manufacturers and legislative requirements.
- Selection of a suitable type of harness/fall arrest relative to the work being carried out.
- PPE appropriate for use harness/ fall arrest.
- Correct fitting and remove safety harness/ fall arrest
- End of work inspections
- Correct storage of the harness/ fall arrest equipment.
- Safety harness – you can buy one on request
- Hard hat
- Steel capped boots
- Safety glasses
- High-vis Jacket or Vest
Follow on courses would include Boom and scissor lift courses
To book this course please contat us via our contact page on the top menu.