Operator Certificate of Professional Competence Refresher Training – CPC Ref
As both a JAUPT approved (for Driver CPC) and OCR approved (Operator Certificate of Professional Competency) training centre, our one day course is especially designed to give the help required for a competent operator and their team.
This two day course is designed for those with past experience in transport operations at any level who would like refresher training in the key areas of the CPC syllabus including changes to legislation and operational practices. It is for both restricted and standard licenses.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone wanting to update their Transport knowledge.
- Anyone advised to do so by the traffic commissioner.
- Anyone continuing their professional development.
- Up to date knowledge of the operator licensing system.
- To understand the Processes needed to maintain a good Operator licence under the system.
- Drivers’ hours and working time regulations
- Management of tachograph records
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- Maintenance systems and procedures
- Operator licensing Requirements
- Driver licensing & Driver CPC
- Enforcement issues
- Construction & Use Regulations