Dangerous Goods Consultancy Service
Corridans offers this service for all modes of transport - Road, Sea, Rail and Air.
Miss V Corridan is the company's DGSA - a Chemistry graduate who specialises in dangerous goods and is qualified to advise for road, sea and air transport.
Under the Dangerous Goods legislation, many companies are required to appoint a Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA). These include:
Companies who ship dangerous goods by any mode of transport.
Companies involoved in the Preparation and Storage of dangerous goods.
The DGSA has numerous responsibilities, but these include:
- Monitoring compliance with the law
- Advising on the transport of dangerous goods and relevant training requirements
- Preparing an annual report of the employers’ activities
- Monitoring a range of procedures and safety measures
- Investigating and compiling reports on any accidents or emergencies
- Advising on the potential security aspects of transport
Please contact us and vicky corridan will be happy to discuss your requierment.