Slinger and Signaler Training
This course is designed to cover the practicalities and responsibilities of working as a Slinger Signaller.
This course can be tailored and suited to any type of slinging and signalling whether this is off an overhead crane, and excavator or a forklift.
This course covers
- The relevant regulations and legislations.
- Different types lifting equipment and their accessories.
- Identify of serviceable and non-serviceable items.
- Centres of gravity and calculate their estimated weighted loads.
- Exclusion zones explaining all required actions for emergency and identify any overhead hazards.
- PPE appropriately for slinger/signaller use.
- Load balance and security.
- The correct manor to direct and guide the movement of loads using different methods of communication.
- Environmental considerations.
For more information or to book a course please contact using our contact page.