ADR – Carriage of Dangerous Goods in Packages or Bulk
Now in our online classroom - Available from your own home or workplace.
As with all our ADR course exams are online so the results are known on the same day.
This course is a 3.5 Day course suitable for drivers wishing to carry dangerous goods in packages or in bulk vehicles
Who should attend:
Both initial and refresher candidate (those with 6 or more weeks left on their licence) can attend this course.
Drivers only wishing to count this as part of their driver cpc can also attend for 3 days and not sit the examinations.
Benefits of Attending:
Qualifies a driver to carry dangerous goods legally and in compliance of the regulations (upon passing of the examinations)
Can count as 28 Hours Driver CP
- Core module – concerning the safe transport of goods according to the regulations
- Package or Bulk module – How to transport goods according to the type of transport
- Class 2 - Gasses
- Class 3 - Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable Substances
- Class 5 - Oxidising Agents & Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxic and Infectious Substances
- Class8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous
Upon successfully passing the exams set by SQA a vocational certificate is issued by them that is valid for 5 years. Refresher training is then required to extend this period.
For dates and booking form please see our course dates page (link in the top right).